Wednesday 3 December 2014

"Practice Assessment"

OMG you cannot believe how scared i was of today! Even though we didn't have a proper assessment i was scared to death! I was anticipating it for a week now! Before the start i couldn't stop talking i was nervous, and when i am nervous i talk! ahah Of course Rory was the last one to arrive! I expected that and it made me smile! 

After the 5 minute talk by tutors i realized how stupid it was of me to be scared! The practice assessment was so informal! I can do it any day! Just talking about my interests, what have i done and where i can see my work leading! So easy! I just hope that i am able to talk about my work and explain myself perfectly when it comes to the real assessment on the 9th December! I want people to understand where i am coming from and receive critique of my work. I cant say i am looking forward to the assessment but i know that it will be beneficial. It always helps me to talk about my work and receive feedback because another person will see my work differently and so may see where else the work can lead me that i have missed out on. 

I just hope that next Tuesday will be a good astrological day for me! ahha

~Ev

No comments:

Post a Comment